It's our pleasure to support The Busy Parent's Network celebrating the launch of the first ever picture book of The Hundred and One Dalmatians at The Barber Institute this Saturday. Taking the theme 'Making Lines Move', you'll find various activities, screenings, talks, and workshops littered throughout the building.
For just £5, children (and adults) can:
- attend a special draw-along interactive live reading with author Peter Bently and illustrator Steven Lenton;
- make zoetropes with workshops happening throughout the day (make sure to book on to these using the link below);
- enjoy a selection of dog-themed short films in the lecture theatre;
- learn about "Dogs in Art" through a storytelling trail in the Barber Institute galleries;
- and of course see the classic 1961 film on the big screen in the concert hall (screening twice at midday and 3pm).
Perfect for 3-12 year olds* (under 3s go free), there'll be plenty to keep the kids happy. And really, who better to kickstart the half-term with than Cruella?
For tickets go to: https://busyparentsnetwork.yapsody.com/
*and canine-crazy adults.